- The Texas Chain Saw Massacre (1974) 5 🍽️ IMDb
- I’ve still to watch 3 movies, but the internet tells me that half of the movies are basically remakes.
- This one is the best one. Unhinged, yet actually tame in its gore and blood. The later movies are far more gory.
- I noticed that the other movies try to mimic a lot of the original, and especially the last scene and the dinner scene; but none of them can stand up to this one.
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 4 🍽️ IMDB
- I liked this one! I got annoyed at Stretch sometimes but also l like you don’t know how you would act in these situations until you’re actually in one. So I couldn’t bring myself to be that upset and dislike her that much.
- Especially if those 2 guys visited me
- Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum 4 🏥 IMDb
- I actually saw this recommended by a YouTuber so why not.
- It was really good! It did only end up being scary in the last half hour, which was sad, because it was a really slow movie all in all.
- But the ending impressed me so that’s why it’s a 4 and not a 3
- Hell House LLC 4 🏚️ IMDb
- This was good found footage!! Luckily this wasn’t like Gonjiam because it wasn’t slow in the beginning because it got me more interested in the start. Slowly lost me at the end I think.
- Apparently there’s 2 sequels. Might watch them.
- Falling Inn Love 3 ♥️🏡 IMDb
- It wasn’t… That bad. I mean of course, tons of clichés but it was cute.
- I did enjoy seeing Christina Milian again because I’ve mostly just seem her in Bring it On 😄
- Yes, New Zealand and Australians say ute for utility vehicle 😄 and togs for swimming costumes!
- Home 1 🏘️ IMDb
- Very confusing. There wasn’t much a plot to begin with and they tried cramming 5 things into the last 5 minutes and it didn’t pan out.
- Also the main character’s a religious fundamentalist but… Doesn’t know what an exorcism is? And then her and her boyfriend looked one up online. Don’t do this.
- Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III 3 🍽️ IMDb
- Viggo Mortenson is in this. As in one of the baddies 😆 it was very weird.
- Still a good movie! Not all that bad so iI wasn’t too annoyed.
- The Gallows 3 🏫 IMDb
- The last 15 minutes of this movie was trying to explain everything that happened before to my mom. And explaining about 5 times that I don’t know what will happen because I don’t predict the future. Love you ma.
- This started off quite decently and then it started to slide towards the meh part of the scale. The ending wasn’t exactly layed out so it stayed mediocre for me.
- Decent found footage, though! Very amateur but nice!
- The Royal Treatment 1 💇♂️🤴 IMDb
- First of all, the Nonna’s Italian was atrocious. Even the Prince’s bad Italian was better.
- And also, Isabella is not the only Italian name out there! Please stop spending 3 seconds on an Italian baby name website because it shows! I don’t even HAVE an Italian relative with the name of Isabella?! I’ve known more pets with that name than humans 😄
- Otherwise, this was… Just, absolutely so bad. Awful. Terribly. I would rather watch THE KISSING BOOTH AND TALL GIRL than this (which is saying a lot).
- Dance Moms S1 5 👯 IMDb
- I… Have no words for why I decided to watch this.
- It’s so bad and they all need tons and tons of therapy (apparently all the girls are either still in or have been in therapy).
- But seriously, who needs that much PRESSURE at that age? I understand like a lot of sports are also like this and elite gymnasts also go through these long hours but I don’t think gymnasts face this much shouting from their coach.
- Of course I do have my favourites so far (Chloe and Nia), but I can’t even bring myself to fully dislike Maddie! Because I know it’s not actually her fault, it’s her mom and she enables Abby to be that harsh on Maddie and (probably) forcing Maddie to say that she really loves winning. Which, sure, maybe she does! But she’s also said a lot of times that she likes dancing more.
- Just… All of these poor kids, man. I feel for them so much.
A bit late this month but still here! Hopefully I’ve got some series to add at the end of March so that’s good 😄Yes, I’m watching the other Chainsaw Massacres so I can watch the new one – although I don’t know if it’s a direct sequel to the original. Who knows
What about you? What have you been watching lately? Come tell me all about it!