I watched very little for November 🙈 I was busy with audiobooks and trying to catch up with my YouTube watch later list (that did not happen😂). It’s just movies today. I didn’t get to finish any series. Oh well.
- Around the World in 80 Days 3 🌏🌎🌍
- After watching the two Jackie Chan movies, I decided to watch another one 😄
- This one did not age well but it’s still ok.
- Mama 5 🏚️
- Del Toro strikes again, of course.
- I think this is my fifth time watching this? And it’s STILL SO GOOD as the first time!
- Shanghai Noon 4 🤠
- Owen Wilson is excellent. And Jackie Chan. Any movie where Jackie gets to show off his skills.
- The Ring 5 ⭕
- Rewatch of about the 50th time? I really love this movie 😂
- And it’s STILL good the more I watch it.
- The Ring Two 3 ⭕
- They shouldn’t have made a sequel. And the storyline should’ve had more work done.
- But no, they followed the money and it led them to a mediocre movie.
- Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 5 ⭕
- Loved it!! So good!!!
- If you haven’t seen it yet, I really recommend it! It’s so good, has that perfect balance between comedy and action!
- And I love that there was so much Mandarin in the movie. I want more of that!
- Ju-On: The Grudge 3 🏠
- Is it bad like I much prefer the American version?
- This is a good movie, but I’ve just seen the English remake way more times 😄
- Shanghai Knights 2 🇬🇧
- Charlie Chaplin??? Sherlock Holmes??? Seriously. This was a weird sequel.
- But once again! They followed the money!
- The Disappointments Room 3 🏡
- Could’ve been better but it was decent. The plot was confusing and didn’t explain things.
- Seeing it was written by Wentworth Miller almost made me want to give it 4 stars. Almost.
- I do understand that it’s more of a psychological movie rather than a tried and tested haunted house movie.
- Wild Wild West 3 🤠
- I’ve not watched this since and why was I allowed to do so? 😂 Granted, I also watched Robin Hood: Men in Tights as a kid and that has a lot of raunchy jokes – including a whole thing about chastity belts 😂
- But I clearly thought this movie was the height of entertainment as a kid. Now… it’s definitely not But I still enjoy it 😂
- But it has Will Smith, so yeah 😂
December will obviously have more movies (as it’s the usual Christmas movies I like to watch and then I try out more sappy romance ones with my mom. And there’s that new Christmas Danish horror series that just landed!
What did you watch last month? Anything good? Anything bad? Tell me all about it!