This is late 😅 but let’s go! I watched some new things so am slowly making my way through 😂. It’s just that rewatching movies is easy because I don’t have to pay too much attention 😂
I was very slow with my series this month 😂. I’m hoping to finish a couple in November 🤞🏻
- Final Destination franchise 4 💀
- I haven’t seen these in a while😀
- Fourth one is so bad compared to the others. I used to watch the 3rd one a lot 😂 but the fifth one has one of the best deaths.
- I love Ali Larter. Watching 1 and 2 reminds me I’ve got to finish Heroes 😂
- Barbie: Big City, Big Dreams 5 🗽
- I buddy watched this with a friend for my birthday – because I AM that person who would watch a Barbie movie when I’m at the ripe, old age of 25. Absolutely.
- And it was so fun! Loved the songs and the plot was so cute!
- I Know What You Did Last Summer 4 🌴
- Finally watched all 3 movies! I see Prime has now come out with a new series and I don’t know if it follows the movies or whatever, but I’ve watched them!
- Third one wasn’t great like the other two.
- Also because I saw Sarah Michelle Gellar I FINALLY started Buffy!
- Madres 4 🤰
- Slow start but I ended up liking it towards the end. I think that I was expecting a haunted house type of movie and it was more of a psychological thriller.
- I like what it was all about, that is quite important. I’m not going to spoil anything, but it’s really good.
- The Manor 5 👵🏼
- Yes Barbara Hershey!!!! Love her so much! I know her from Insidious and Once Upon a Time and she’s just so fantastic . Pure chef’s kiss!
- Really enjoyed this one! It first looked like a standard haunted house and then turned out to be much more.
- The Conjuring 3: The Devil Made Me Do It 4 ✝️
- Will anything be as good as the first one? At least this was better than the second one. Though the second brought us The Crooked Man – who is utterly terrifying and I can’t wait for that spin-off!
- While I liked the plot, it just didn’t grip me entirely as much as the first one did!
- I actually would watch a whole series of a lawyer teaming up with a paranormal investigator and having to prove that the accused was possessed 😄
- Halloween Party 3 🎃
- It’s not that bad lol. Lil cringy but decent enough. I liked Spencer.
- But like… Campus that big and not ONE GIRL in the Computer Science building? And all the boys were so weird around her. This came out in 2020!! Not 2009!!
- I liked the plot. It wasn’t great in any way, definitely burdensome rewriting and the dialogue and acting left much to be desired. Mostly decent, all-in-all.
- The Craft: Legacy 2 🕯️
- DAVID DUCHOVNY! Yes, I’m an X-Files fan (though I haven’t seen everything but I know that Gillian Anderson is everything.
- Yeah. This was bad. Like I said, I don’t have the same connection to the first Craft movie that everyone has; but I definitely liked the first one over this. I wish someone looked at the script with a firm hand.
Very little that I actually watched that month 😢 It’s just that sometimes you’re not in the mood to carry on watching whatever you need to finish 😭 Anyways, tell me what you’re watching now or have watched in the previous month!