I realised a couple of days ago that I hadn’t posted my August What I Watched but then was like “hmm September is ending soon… So I’ll just smush the two together! So let’s go!
If you’re wondering why I’m rating a ton of stuff as 5 stars, like! Once you realise you can just watch stuff and just… enjoy stuff, you can rate them whatever!
- Dinosaur 5 🦕
- One of my favourite Disney movies 😍
- There’s just something so nice and familiar about the older Disney 😌😌
- He’s Just Not That Into You 4 💑
- I like this movie. I love Ginnifer Goodwin. I like how they set up all the different stories and characters.
- I do like Gigi and Alex’s story the most. I liked Jennifer Aniston’s one even more because you don’t have to get married to be committed to each other – and then (SPOILER) her boyfriend proposes to her – so that just flopped a bunch.
- ScarJo’s character I hated because she knowingly went after a married man JUST BECAUSE a friend said he ‘might’ be the one.
- High School Musical 2 5 🏫🌴
- The best sequel, okay? It’s super okay to agree with me because I know I’m right 😄
- I still have the CD of the soundtrack😂 probably wouldn’t play because I listened to it A LOT .
- Chad is still my favourite and I still don’t like Gabriella 😂
- How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 3 🐲
- Listen, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the first 2 movies. This one I’ve now seen twice and I don’t want to see it anymore.
- Is it how the plot is almost a direct copy of the previous movie? Is it that I hate and don’t agree with the ending? Probably both.
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword 5 ⚔️
- More movie need to be made in this style. Absolutely loved it.
- Like I literally love everything about this movie. Cinematography? Music? Dialogue? All great.
- Also, looking at the IMDB trivia, it says this was meant to be a SIX-PART MOVIE FRANCHISE??? 😭😭😭😭
- Malignant 5
- James Wan coming again with the good stuff!!
- This was such a good. Wan knows how to draws his audience in and keep them entertained.
- The Craft 5 🕯️
- Actually have never watched this before! I know there’s a reboot so I wanted to watch this before the new one.
- I really enjoyed it! The atmosphere and the characters 😁
- Also ROBIN TUNNEY??? This is making me want to start Criminal Minds again 😂
- Tomb Raider 5 🏹
- So my old school, the grade 7’s have a farewell evening of sorts. You get to dress up as a famous person. Because I went to an all girls’ school, it’s usually a female celebrity so they dress up and such. For a couple of years there was a girl who would dress up as Lara Croft (like you had to tell the teacher who you would be and then pick a walk-in song and create a walk-in dance). There was one my sister’s year. There was not one my year, interestingly enough. I… chose to be different and went as Mr. Bean and my walk-in song was Mr. Bombastic and the walk-in dance was the busking dance he performed in Mr. Brian’s Holiday. My friends and family have never let me forget it and it’s still brought up all the time.
- Just wanted to share what I think of every time I see the words Lara Croft 😂😂
- Anyway! I’m pretty sure I must’ve watched one of the older Tomb Raider movies and I’ve played a bit of the new Tomb Raider game (really fun!) so I do like anything Tomb Raider/badass.
- Grace: The Possession 1 📖
- This sorta first person pov is weird with the blinking eyes every now and then. I get what they were trying to go for but it just went sideways.
- And then it went sideways a whole bunch and it was really, really boring throughout. Should’ve stopped earlier 😖
- America’s Next Top Model Cycles 6-8 5 🥇
- I’m struggling with watching Cycle 9 because it’s such a boring cycle 😢
- Sure, I know nothing about modelling but I have a whole ton of commentary and I give it all to the models 😂
- Castle s3 5 🖊️👮
- Nathan Fillion is the best 😂
- My mom and I are slowly making our way through this 😃 I don’t think we’ve seen everything of Castle.
- Grey’s Anatomy Seasons 1-3, 16 + 17 5 🏥
- So I was watching from the beginning, got to s4, and then read S18 will start at the end of September so I skipped way ahead and watched S16 (only seen a couple of eps) and now I can keep up!
- I actually really liked s17! Apparently that’s a ‘controversial opinion’ but we’re allowed to have our own opinions! Also Hayes is now a favourite 😂 He’s great, love him, and can’t wait for the new season!
- Hannah Montana S1 + 2 5 🎤
- Once again I have no idea if I mentioned I watched the first season.
- The amount of memories I have of this – specifically getting up early on a Saturday morning to be able to just watch one or two episodes – meaning I’ve only seen a couple here and there.
- My mom has no idea why I’m watching and it’s all for the nostalgia!
- Loki s1 5 😈
- YES SEASON ONE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE A SECOND SEASON.
- I loved this so so much. Like being able to see Hiddleston in his ELEMENT and just SEEING LOKI. Just made my day 😂
- Once Upon a Time s1 5 📖
- This is my 17th? 24th? 3rd? Rewatch of the first season/attempt at finishing the series 😂😂
- Every time I watch it my dislike for Snow White/Prince Charming, the ‘Good people’ grows. LIke, where do you come off proclaiming YOU’RE the good person? Like you ever think there’s a REASON they’re seem as the ‘villain’???
- I have a lot of annoyance and my one friend who only watched the first 3 seasons gets to hear all of it 😅
I actually finished some other season ones of other shows, but because I’m still busy or because I’ve already watched it before, stuff like that, I just don’t include it.
There’s a bunch of things coming out in October that I’m super excited for! Dune, s18 of Grey’s Anatomy, s2 of Locke and Key, Babysitters Club, AND ANOTHER LIFE , like I’m just so super hyped, birthday presents abound right there 😂
Tell me what you’ve been watching lately! Good, bad, whatever! 🌈