Me every month: Ok, so I’ve got like 29 movies I need to watch this month. Also me: doesn’t watch ANY of them 😂 Like I watched the first 2 Fear Street movies, waited for the 3rd one to come onto Netflix so I could watch it and then… haven’t watched it yet! But come let’s look at everything else I watched this month!
- Underworld: Evolution 5 🧛🏻♀️
- Another favourite sequels of mine 😄
- I’ve mostly seen Tony Curran on Defiance (another show I really need to finish) and he’s great there! Oh, and Vincent Van Gogh on Doctor Who!So, yes, I really love this movie.
- Fear Street: 1994 4 🪓
- I liked it! I enjoyed it, much like I do enjoy a lot of slasher films.
- I didn’t like how the main character, Deena, treated everyone. That made me dislike her.
- Going through the IMDB trivia it seems they used a lot of songs from after 1994, and if you’re making a film set in a specific year, isn’t it kind of a given that you’ll check which year the songs came out in?
- Fear Street: 1978 5 🪓
- Loved this one! I definitely enjoyed this much more than the first one.
- Sadie Sink is just so amazing and I want the best for her.
- I did like the connection between all three movies – well, I have yet to watch the 3rd movie so I’ll see. It did make me like the 1st one more.
- Resident Evil 1 – 5 5 🧟🏻♀️
- Movies 1 to 3 are actually a rewatch (watched it previously with my sister) but I wasn’t going to talk about them all separately 😂
- I love the zombie genre – in movies and series. I love Milla Jovovich, she’s an amazing actress!
- I enjoyed most of them – loved the first one, of course. I thought I wouldn’t enjoy the second one (Apocalypse), but then I did like it. I really liked the third one (Extinction). Afterlife (the fourth one) brought Wentworth Miller and I love him so much! Retribution wasn’t half-bad, but definitely not one of the tops.
- The Final Chapter is the only one left I need to watch now.
- The Messengers 5 🏚
- I’ve really wanted to watch this for a while! I really wanted to see Kristen Stewart in a horror movie!
- And I really loved it! Stewart is such a good actress – don’t believe whatever people say, she’s great.
- When a Stranger Calls 5 📞
- I remember my sister liked this movie. I think 😂
- It was good! I thought it wouldn’t be good since it was released in 2006! My gosh, I was like in Grade 4 and the coolest thing was High School Musical 🤣
- I liked the main character a lot. I do wish the kids were used more often? Like wouldn’t they get up to go to the toilet or down to get some water? Like sure, they’re sick but wouldn’t you give more tips to the babysitter? Like, oh if they come down and say they have a headache, give them this etc.
- Playing with Fire 3 🚒
- I didn’t think John Cena as a firefighter and kids would go together but it did!
- It was funny – nothing to write home about. But good. Keegan Michael Kay – fantastic of course.
- It’s not the best writing… But that’s OK! I’ve learnt that I can watch mediocre movies and still enjoy them!
- America’s Next Top Model Cycle 5 5 🥇
- Truly forgot I was busy with it 😂😂
- I don’t like the winner of this cycle 🤷♀️ I wanted the runner up to be the winner. Oh well. Guess you can’t have everything!
- Modern Family s1-2 5 🏡
- I never actually finished it 😂 as usual with me 🤦♀️
- Phil is my absolute favourite character. I love him so so much! Gloria is a very close second. Third is Lily- she’s so funny. Mitchell is another close favourite but I love Lily’s humour more than Mitchell. Mitchell does have iconic moments (Snorkles is truly amazing).
- I kept wondering when Lily would speak/Aubrey would start on the show but it’s s3! Which i’m really glad about because I do love her.
`A quick and easy month, it seems! Hoping to finish some seasons and maybe even some movies next month! Which is actually this month, seeing as it’s already August 😂 What did you watch last month? Anything good that you wanna recommend to me? What about something really bad that you don’t want anyone else to watch? Come chat to me!
Leave a Reply