A whole bunch of rewatches… As usual! And a teeny bit of series, maybe?
- A Cinderella Story 5
- One of my favourite Cinderella movies!!
- I can also quote this movie a bunch 😂😂
- Jennifer Coolidge is top-tier, amazing and one of the reasons why I sat through like 3? Something seasons of 2 Broke Girls (the other is Kat Dennings).
- Hairspray 5
- It just came onto my Netflix so of course I had to watch it!
- I haven’t watched this in a good couple of years but I STILL knew every single song 😆 I watched this SO many times in my teens so no wonder I know all the lines.
- Favourite songs? The Blacker the Berry and I Can Hear the Bells.
- Hellboy 5
- I will never not watch this and not rate it 5 stars 😆 It’s one of my favourite fantasy movies and one I revisit often.
- Doug Jones is such a good actor and I love seeing Ron Perlman in movies – well, this is the reason why I love him.
- Guillermo Del Toro could direct a grocery run and I would watch it in earnest.
- Hellboy 2: The Golden Army 5
- This is one of my favourite, favourite sequels ever. I have a number of sequels I love so much, and this is probably at the top.
- I’ve probably mentioned this before but I had such a huge crush on Prince Nuada and it’s still there 😆
- Pitch Perfect 2 2
- At least it shows how far movies have come with some lines. Even though it means we have to watch and hear these lines again.
- It’s a whole lot of ‘I’m not like other girls’ and that was super popular back then (well, you can still find it).
- Step Up 1 3
- Ah, take me back to the Step Up days (actually don’t, because I always tried to do the dances and I am so very uncoordinated and much better at imagining me dance 😆
- Step Up 2 4
- Another one of my ‘favourite sequels list’ and it’s half because of Moose and half because of the end dance. And then again because of Moose in the end dance.
- The Mummy 5
- Just pure perfection all these years. How is it that it came out in 1999 and it’s still so good?!
- And where’s my Rick?? 😭😭
- Secret Magic Control Agency 5
- This was so cute! I didn’t read the synopsis (used the Play Something button) but quickly got it.
- I liked the sibling relationship (definitely felt it was accurately written and loved the story as well!
- I love Hansel and Gretel and Baba Yaga made an appearance AND we had a cute dog!
- Ginny & Georgia 4
- I actually said (when this came out) that I wouldn’t watch it. And then the Play Something button helped me out and shoved this into my face 😂
- I originally didn’t want to watch this because I thought it would be boring and very ‘coming-of-age’ so I decided to just go into it and not read the synopsis.
- That was the best decision because I did not expect the show to end up like it did and now I’m eagerly awaiting the second season 😅
- I don’t like Ginny in the slightest. She blames everything on her mom; meanwhile Georgia has literally done everything for her and has sacrificed so much And all Ginny can do… is whine. Because apparently her life is all hard. And I’m not saying this sorely because I’m an adult (eek). If I watched this as a kid, I would still dislike Ginny.
- But Georgia I absolutely love! She’s strong and fierce and a fantastic dresser. I love her so much. And Joe? Please give him more screentime because he deserves it.
- Sweet Tooth 5
- This series??? Oh my goodness, so so cute!!!
- I always love seeing the outside and our surroundings revert – when so many people aren’t outside and the earth takes back itself – just grass and plants growing out of EVERYTHING.
- So I REALLY loved this show. It was so, well… sweet, at times, but also swings very quickly into the utterly sad scenes; and they did that so well!
- Gus’s actor was so cute and did such a good job! I was so excited to see Nonso because I like his acting.
- I loved the plot and storylines and can’t wait for the second season!
I’m still making my way through a couple of series. Cursed – I’ve been watching that for a couple of weeks – or well, I watch about 10 mins and then I choose something else. Oh gosh, I’ve just realised I only watched like maybe 3/4 episodes of Tiny Pretty Things and have not touched it since! In my defence, it’s moved down the Continue Watching list 😄
So, what have you been watching recently? Anything good? Maybe some old favourites? I love chatting about movies and series!