This was sort of a quiet month for watching 😅 some months are just like that, I think. But still good things! Let’s get to it!
- 5ive Girls 3
- I used to watch this a lot when I was younger 😄. I sort of forgot about this until I saw it again.
- It’s still a decent movie, I must say. I always love paranormal stories like these – books, movies, series.
- IT 2017 5
- I’m like less scared of this every time I rewatch? I think this is my third rewatch and I think the initial ‘ah!!’ Scariness factor has gone down 😂.
- Like it’s still a good movie – I’m still giving it 5 stars.
- The kid actors in this are so phenomenal, absolutely amazing. Sophie Lilis, in particular. I love her so much and I always look out for her works.
- Oculus 5
- Tell me how this is my like 3rd watch of this movie and I’ve only NOW realized it’s a WWE studios film? I stopped watching WWE after the Hardy brothers left 😭😭😂 I used to be SO SO into it 😅
- I love how it goes from when they were kids to when they’re adults – the transitions and memories/flashbacks – just fantastic and well done.
- It’s a fantastic psychological horror movie with excellent acting, so of course, I don’t mind watching it over and over again – especially if I get to see Karen Gillian again!
- Pitch Perfect 3
- It’s weird because I used to love this movie and now I’m like… Sheesh, did they have to say that line? I’m seeing that a lot with older teen movies – a ton of problematic lines.
- Army of the Dead 3
- I have a hard time figuring out if I like this movie. Maybe I’ll need another watch of this to determine.
- I didn’t pay a lot of attention to this movie. Maybe that’s why I didn’t like it like I thought I would?
- I had high hopes for this movie. Zombies and a heist? The only cooler thing would be if the zombies were the ones doing the heist. But the movie just fell flat. And now it’s getting a prequel movie (and another spin-off movie I think?) and an anime series like ‘oh now we have to watch those to maybe get some answers’.
- Honestly, the zombies are the only reason this is getting 3 stars. Maybe next time have the zombies doing the heist and I’ll be more interested.
- Camp Cretaceous S3 5
- But certainly the HIGHLIGHT of my month was this snazzy, fantastic AMAZING series!! I just about JUMPED to watch it!
- My babies!! I love these characters so so much and I’d gladly protect all of them with my life!
- And yes, I finished the 3rd season and started from s1 all over again. It’s really interesting going from the 3rd season back to the first and seeing all the character development. Truly amazing.
- Good Girls S1 5 (Rewatch)
- Season 3 came out and while I am caught up (have seen season 2) I didn’t remember a lot – so of course (as always with me 😂) I decided to restart.
- I’m glad I did because I do love this series so much. And this watch around I realised Dean is Matthew Lillard😧😲.
- And RIO YES HELLO. I love him so much.
- Grey’s Anatomy S1 5 (Rewatch)
- Have I caught up? No. Am I starting from all over again? Absolutely 😅
- So yeah, I watched Season 1 and I’m a couple of episodes into the second season but I’m waiting because a friend wants to watch with so now we have to set a time.
- I’m just very for going back to the older seasons and just rewatching those again and again.
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier 5
- This was definitely my other highlight of the month. I loved seeing how the world copes and carries on after such events of Infinity War and Endgame.
- I really liked how they approached various topics and spoke about it.
- Loved the dialogue and the characters – duh, it’s Sam and Bucky, of course I’m here for it.
Yeah, this post is coming awfully late in the month 😄 And only one new movie. But June will be better! I say… Even though we’re now in June and most of my watching has been… Rewatches 😂 A girl can dream!
What did you watch in May? Anything superb? Really bad? Or just rewatches like me? Come tell me in the comments! Oh, and if you think we’ll be good watch buddies, let’s chat and see!