I’m going back to posting just one What I watched at the end of the month. I’ve not been watching a lot of movies and I’m getting through series slowly. It makes more sense that way and I don’t have to keep apologising for not posting a mid-month post. Let’s get to the movies and series!
- Dr Dolittle 4 🐶👨⚕️
- I love Eddie Murphy a whole bunch. I remembered the 3rd Dr. Dolittle so really wanted to watch the other two.
- This is just a really funny movie. There’s a lot of jokes that I definitely only get now and not as a kid watching it. Like sure, I guess vets (even though he doesn’t start out as one) and doctors make a lot of sex jokes (but then again I don’t know any doctors personally 😂) but I didn’t think they would put them in a kid’s movie! Probably just for the adults to laugh at at the movies.
- Look how young Raven-Symoné is!
- Dr Dolittle 2 3 🐶👨⚕️
- All I remember of this one is that the bear asks Dolittle love advice and a cabin. That’s it. What I didn’t remember is all the sex jokes 😂😭 Not totally explicit, but didn’t expect to see it in a kids’ movie 😂
- I do love seeing stuff set in San Francisco 😍 Ever since I saw The Princess Diaries. Even though my knees would hate me for even thinking of those hills.
- Dr Dolittle 3 4 🐶👩⚕️
- This is my favourite Dr. Dolittle movie. Even if it is super cringey. Which it is – super super cringey. I find it super cute
- But it’s being starred 4 and not 5 because unfortunately, it ticks the whole ‘making fat jokes is funny’ box. And I think there was a short bus reference/joke. My mom always complains that there shouldn’t be so much swearing and that movies don’t need swearing, I propose that movies can still be funny even WITHOUT making fatphobic jokes. Imagine that.
- Freaky Friday 5 🎸👰
- We started watching NCIS again/never full watched it, just eps here and there and seeing Mark Harmon made me want to see this again.
- I love seeing Jamie Lee Curtis and I use this gif all the time. And I’m happy to say that this movie is still good and funny!
- The Pacifier 5 🍼
- I loved this movie as a kid and nothing much has changed since, lol. It’s Vin Diesel – so that’s why.
- Especially because it reminded me that I haven’t watched the Riddick trilogy in a while. And I don’t even remember which of the Fast and Furious movies I stopped at 😂
- Underworld 5 🧛♀️
- I just love this movie so much!! I’ve probably watched it like 10/20 times, who knows?
- Also this movie formed a lot of my reasons why I love vampires/prefer vampires over werewolves.
- Underworld: Rise of the Lycans 5 🧛♀️
- It’s so funny that prequels are always written AFTER the first or two movies. Like I realise sometimes you don’t know how to carry on with the story, delve in deeper – and you only know what to do once the film’s finished.
- Also, this movie has a lot of Michael Sheen with long hair so 👀. No, I haven’t watched Good Omens yet 😭
- Love & Coffee 3 ☕💑
- January must’ve been a special month for me to have watched 2 romance movies and put them here.
- This was a cute and yes, cringey movie, but good if you want a romantic movie and not really want to think a lot.
- Runaway Romance 4 💏
- Yes, I’m actually putting a romance movie under the Must-Watches section. Who am I?
- It was… Surprisingly super cute. I probably won’t watch it again, but it’s pretty good if you’re looking for a heartfelt movie.
- We Can Be Heroes 2 🦸♂️🦸♀️
- So the thing is – this works as a standalone, and not a sequel of the first movie. I really wanted a continuation of Sharkboy and Lavagirl and nope!
- The kids were pretty cute. I was, however, upset that the kid in a wheelchair is a) called Wheels (they didn’t confirm if he gave himself that nickname or not), b) is in the chair, not because he has a disability… But because his legs are too strong for his body… And c) the actor is abled…
- Pedro Pascal in glasses is the height of this movie, and the reason why I’ll be watching the sequel/third movie – whatever you want to call it.
- America’s Next Top Model S1-3
- YES I’M rewatching it because… I just decided to.
- So many things are just wrong in this series and all due to Tyra. Sometimes the other judges, but Tyra is definitely the instigator.
- Camp Cretaceous s2 🦖🧒
- I just LOVE THIS SERIES SO SO MUCH because yes, dinosaurs!!! The kids are just THE CUTEST in the world.
- I want 50 seasons!! Seriously, if you like Jurassic Park in any way, definitely go watch this!
There you have it! Quite late, but still here! I wanted to add my February titles, but then this post actually turned out to be more words, so you can expect What I Watched February to be out soon!
What have you been watching recently? Anything good? Do you share anything on my list? If you want to watch anything with me, tell me and we can figure something out! Come chat to me in the comments down below!
Leave a Reply