Prompt: Which Spoopy Creature Are You (Quiz)?
So I’ve been slacking a bit on my blogoween posts. It’s mostly due to me being a bit anxious – studies for next year and all that, so I’ve just been trying to take it slow and everything, but I’m hoping November (which I’m hoping will be a review month and NaNoWriMo) will make me feel better.
Ok, so I know there’s this annoying thing in the post where both questions and answers are all numbers. I tried fixing it but then the formatting went haywire and then I started going haywire and I didn’t have any chocolate so I decided to not go down that difficult road. So, you can just think a, b, c, d, for the answers – I know I am.
Carry on to the quiz!
- Would you rather be in:
- A cemetery surrounded by nothing else but tombstones.
- The forest in the dark of night.
- The bathroom mirror, the fireplace – you prefer being in any one place.
- The abandoned basement of an old house.
- Your favorite monstrous food consists of:
- Brains… or blood for that matter. You’ll resort to cannibalism if you have to.
- Souls, because the thought of eating brains or blood isn’t enough to fulfill you.
- You don’t want blood, brains or souls – you prefer feeding on the fears of your victims.
- Nothing at all… who has time to eat when you’ve got spying to do!
- Are you scary when you’re angry?
- Only when I show my teeth or claws and move closer to my victim.
- What, my shadow doesn’t look scary yet?
- Angry revenge is best served quiet.
- Anger? What anger?
- You’re invited to a party. The first place you make a beeline to is:
- Straight out the door and into the dark.
- The wall, where you can observe the actions of the people around you.
- Where everyone gathers, so you can gather information about them by socializing.
- The most isolated place you can find – you don’t want to seem rude by leaving, but you don’t want to socialize unless you have to.
- You have been given four places to sleep in. Where do you choose to spend the night?
- A coffin.
- In the trees.
- The most comfortable place you can find.
- Someone came in and took your favorite book! What do you do?
- Sneak in and get it back.
- Demand the return of the book or you’ll make them feel sorry for taking it in the first place.
- Plot their death behind their backs quietly.
- Do nothing – you can always get another copy of the book if you don’t already have multiple ones.
- You’re going on a trip around the world! Who do you take
- Your family, because they are close and important to you.
- No one – you want to go about this journey alone.
- Your enemies, so you can pick them off one by one
- Everyone you can afford to bring with you.
- In a group, you are most like:
- The Action Taker.
- The Observer.
- The Plotter.
- The Diplomat.
Time for the results! I’m adding what Sophia said about each result, mostly because they were really cool.
If you choose mainly As, you are a zompire
A hybrid of zombies and vampires, you look perfectly normal to the human eye. You are nocturnal, preferring ominously quiet places to do your work. In fact, the thought of showing your face in broad daylight scares you. You prefer drinking blood over eating the brains of your victims for fear of drawing attention to your kind, but you don’t mind resorting to that if you have to.
If you choose mainly Bs, you are a soul eater
You enjoy being alone most of the time and left alone to your own devices. Your mere presence intimidates those around you; they steer clear away from you, but you’re okay with that! The fewer the number of people getting close to you, the better off they, and you will be. You might seem emotionless to some, but you are full of thought and emotion – you don’t show it often.
If you choose mainly Cs, you are a poltergeist
You may live life on the edge – life is fun for you and YOLO is your motto. You strive to make yourself laugh and hope others will as well. But when you’re angry, you’re ANGRY and you’ll do anything to make them suffer in revenge. You’re observant and you like to collect information about the people around, storing it away for possible future use.
If you choose mainly Ds, you are a friendly ghost
You enjoy getting along with everyone you come across as best as you can with little problems. You try your best to be the nicest person you think you can be, despite the fact it may backfire on you. But sometimes, you prefer your own alone time as well, away from everyone.
I am a B! A Soul-Eater! I really thought I’d be a zompire – as I love those two creatures, but I’m pretty happy with soul-eater. Mostly because, yes, I can be intimidating if I wanna be – mostly when people interrupt me when I’m reading – my friend STILL tells the story of when she first came to my school and she tried to make friends (I was reading Breaking Dawn in class and she, not knowing anything about the book, but saw the chess pieces on the book – her brother played chess – she asked me if I liked the book. I just glared at her until she left.). Like listen – back in primary school I was a bit… kooky, so to speak. And also she was interrupting my reading.
Which creature are you? Have you/do you do the same as I do – glare at people if they interrupt your reading? Chat to me! I promise I won’t eat your souls… today.
So Long and Thanks For All the Fish!